YOUTH PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
Bring your kids to the Cattle Raisers Convention, and enjoy a fun family weekend for all ages.
Cow Camp at the Witte Museum
Saturday, April 5, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hosted by the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Foundation
TSCRF is proud to once again host Cow Camp for Young Cattle Raisers ages 5 to 12. Come for a day full of fun and education for young cattle raisers.
Saddle up, put on your cowboy hat and mosey on over to the Witte Museum for this year's Cow Camp! Explore the rich history of South Texas as it comes alive through innovative exhibits in the Robert J. and Helen C. Kleburg South Texas Heritage Center, Gallery Theater, and hands-on experiences with the Texas Time Travelers. Don't be the last one out of the corral for this fun filled, memorable day!
The fee includes a box lunch (sandwich, chips, fruit and cookie), 2 snacks throughout the day and activity supplies.
TSCRA will be awarding $5000 to the winners of the various contests.
- No entry fees!
- Youth aged 5 – 17 may enter the photo, art and essay contests
- Ages 13 – 17 are eligible for the beef promotion video contest
- All contestants must be a member of TSCRA, either a student member, child or grandchild of a member or whose parents are employed by a TSCRA member.
- Entry deadline is March 3, 2014.
- Entries will be judged and winners selected and announced at the Cattle Raisers Convention in San Antonio. Youth do not have to be present to win.
- For more information, call 817-332-7064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Forms and Guidelines
All the below documents are PDF downloads.